Laser Skin Aesthetic Services: Laser Rejuvenation & Age & Sun Spot Removal
Keep your skin looking young and radiant with anti-aging skin rejuvenation at Vanish DFW. Our Astanza Etherea IPL-Sq handpiece stimulates collagen in your skin to reduce large pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
During a treatment, our laser emits light energy onto the skin, stimulating collagen and revitalizing your skin’s tone and overall quality. Patients will notice an overall improvement in their skin after just one session; the more sessions, the greater the results. Most patients require 4 to 8 sessions, depending on their desired result.
Skin rejuvenation at Vanish DFW is virtually painless. You may feel a slight warming sensation at most. Best of all, this treatment is fast and warrants no downtime! After your treatment, you can return to your daily activities without any setbacks or healing time.
To ensure the best results, moisturize and apply sunscreen to your skin daily.
What is Skin Rejuvenation & Why Would I Use It?
For many of us, as we age we start noticing little crinkles, wrinkles, and bags forming- especially on the face. While there are many options out there to try and counteract the signs of aging, we at Vanish think non-surgical laser treatments are an excellent choice.
The Benefits of Laser Rejuvenation:
- Achieve tightening and smoothing of the skin
- Smoothing out of skin colorations/ decrease “spots” and acquired coloration uneveness
- We recommend that younger people consider regular rejuvenations to help slow onset of wrinkles and crow’s feet
- No introduction of foreign substances (like botulism) into your body
- Regular treatments may help slow the loss of skin elasticity
- Safe and FDA cleared for this procedure- so you know you’re not just purchasing a “sham” product
What Type of Skin Discolorations Can You Help Me With?
The following are an example of what Vanish Laser Pigmentation Removal can help you with as far as your skin coloration issues:
- Age Spots
- Sun Damage/ melasma
- Port Wine Stains
- Café Au Lait spots
- Discolorations in the epidermis or dermis